The first thing every entrepreneur requires a professional email address to flourish his/her business. After creating a website for your business, the next most crucial thing to do is to create a professional branded email address. The simplest way to have your business emails to display in your Gmail account is to configure Gmail directly to your mail server. To do this, you will need to go to your Gmail Sign up page.
Enumerated below are the steps that provide you the information to setup a professional email address with Google. You just need to go through these steps or take support from the Google help desk service number(USA) team to get them implemented.
· First, you need to go to the Google.com and press on the blue Sign button located at the top right of your screen which is displaying. If you are already logged in, sign out first and then press on the log in button.
· Then you need to click on the Create an account link located below the login box for a new G suite Account sign up form.
· Enter your First and Last Name in the given relevant fields.
· Below the “Choose your username” box, there is a link that says “I prefer to use my current email address” which, when pressed, will permit you to use your alternate email address. You just need to click on that link.
· Then you can type your current email address; whether it is on Gmail or non-Gmail account in the given box.
· Then, you require to fill out the full form appearing on the screen. Just enter the following:
· Create and confirm a password- you need to enter the new password twice to confirm it.
· Enter Your Birthdate- You need to type your real date of birth.
· Choose your gender- Select your Gender, whether you are male or female.
· Add your mobile phone number for security
· Select your geographic locations
· Once you’ve completed your form, you can press the Next step button. Then, you’ll be asked to verify that you agree with Google’s Privacy and Terms. Once you’ve finished the verification then you need to verify your account by following the prompts sent to your email address that you’ve entered.
After performing these above-mentioned steps, your official Google account will be setup with your own domain name for your business. If you face any difficulty while performing these steps, then you can take help from the Gmail experts by directly calling on their official Gmail helpline number available on the web.